Headlines News :

Thursday, April 25, 2013

KAMA NI MWANAO ANAKUAMBIA HIVI , JEE UTAMJIBU NINI?

Mom, I've got a secret
But I'm not sure if I'm ready to tell
When I whisper it in your ear
Please don't say I'm going to hell

Please treat me like your daughter
I need to know that you accept
Don't make me think that the truth
Is a secret I should've kept
Maybe you'll still love me...

I'm just letting my hopes get too high
But I'm not sure how long I can keep this up
There is hurt with every lie
Maybe if I tell you
You'll join me in silence this year

This secret is so hard to let out
It's your hate that I fear
Will you still love me?
Or will things between us change?
I know that once I tell you

Your views about me will be rearranged
Before I share my secret
I wanna know what you'll do or say
So let me ask you this question;

Mom, will you still love me if I'm gay?

COMMENT HAPO CHINI BILA KUHARIBU HALI YA HEWA





  •  
    Support : Blog designer | Blogger | Developer | | KakyteeMedia.InC
    Copyright © 2011. Kakytee.com - All Rights Reserved
    Template Modified by KakyteeMedia
    Proudly powered by Blogger